Wednesday 24 July 2013

IBS JULY SKETCH CHALLNGE.

Inspired-by-Stamping-July-B


I thought that I would try a Sketch Challenge with Inspired by Stamping .  I am in the throws of making 3 sets of 5 coordinating cards which are come in boxes that coordinate with the cards.

I have used kaisercraft paper 'On this day' for 2 of the sets so far. I was inspired by sketch 1 to make this card for one of the sets.  I have used a sentiment stamps from one of Joanna's sets. I just love her stamps are they are a beautiful high quality clear stamp and they have loads of swirls on them. The sticky on them is awesome.  The sentiment and the flourish in the circle are in gold heat embossed to add a richness to the card. I used Marianne  and a Memory Box dies and a MFT doily die.
The flowers are from Wild orchid flowershttp://www.wildorchidcrafts.com

Please go and have  a look at Joanna's stamps as it is worth a visit and the quality of the stamps surpass any others.
I also like the fact that this is a home grown company. (Australia). http://www.inspiredbystamping.com

Please go and look at the other creations from others folllowers of Joanna. http://joannamunster.com/2013/07/20/july-blog-hop-sketches/

Many thanks for viewing my blog.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the gold embossing and you r flourishes!! Thank you fro joining our sketch challenge at Inspired by Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - noticed your comment on Enfy's blog about the 'misti' - by the time we get them in Australia another updated version of misti will be on the market. I think ordering from the america is probably the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is usually a area primarily at risk from mud and additionally damage -- relates to your ex inside footwear, which can be regularly dull and also whet, specifically for the period of icy weather so they might deliver those to get a for an extended time time
    Website Design Case Study

    ReplyDelete