Tuesday 7 May 2013

Challenge #183 - Anything Goes

Well another week has past and Mo has another challenge for us.
I have been busy making cards to sell at the local markets so selected one for this challenge.











I have used Christmas Kai and coloured him in using Zig markers.
I like been able to use my water pen to blend the ink on the images.
I have used a white glitter on the furry part of his coat and gold kiddy glitter on his pjs and on the ribbon wrapped around the parcel.
Many thanks for looking at my work.
Please go to http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/challenge-183-anything-goes-wa-mo-image.html to view the others.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you seem to be an early bird by making Christmas cards already! I am just glad, that spring finally has arrived! LOL But without joking, your card is absolutely beautiful. The black background makes the colours of this cute image really pop!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Pencil again this week!

    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete