Tuesday 12 March 2013

Liebster Award.

How many WOWs can I say!
Not enough to say thank you to Angel Allen for giving me this award.

Liebster Award
This award is designed to be a blog award that represents "Paying it Forward".
I'm very excited to tell you that 
 Angel Allen at http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/liebster-award.html?showComment=1363125535566 has me given me the Liebster blog award!  The purpose of this award is that once a person has been nominated they Thank the person who gave it to them and the nominee awards it to 5 other blogs that they like that have fewer than 200 followers to encourage visitors in hopes that they will want to follow and encourage these bloggers onward to success and reaching their individual goals for their blogs.

My challenge for the week is to pass it on.
Again many thanks to Angel Allen for passing this forward to me.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment